Monday, June 23, 2014

Romantic Garden Party II



Welcome to 
A Romantic Garden Party II


Hello My Dear Friends,



Today I have chosen a cozy and shady spot at the cottage for our Romantic Garden Party.


It is a very windy day at the cottage and the tablecloth will not stay in place.


My favourite  colours at the cottage are turquoise, white and  pink.
  
I am sharing a variety of china pieces today.


The teacups and the cream and sugar are all Aynsley.
.



One of the teacups has a pale pink inner cup and 


the other cup has a pale turquoise inside.


As do the cream and sugar bowl.






The white and gold trimmed teaplates are Royal Albert's Val D'or.





I hope you enjoy these  three layered mini chicken sandwiches. (My mother used to always make these  for showers and parties.)





Our dessert is a special angel food cake with pastel sprinkles. 




The pink and white roses are in bloom now!










Thank you for joining me for
"A Romantic Garden Party"

Have a wonderful week!
Karen



Today I am linking up to Sandi's "Savour the Summer Tea Party" at  Rose Chintz Cottage.

http://sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.ca/ 




As well as these lovely blogspots:


Bernideen’s ~ http://blog.bernideens.com/ 
Friends Sharing Tea
Beverly ~ http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/
Pink Saturday
Cindy ~ romantichomeblogspot.com
Show and Tell Friday
Cindy ~ www.dwellings-theheartofyourhome.com
Amaze Me Mondays
Courtney ~ frenchcountrycottage.blogspot.ca
Feathered Nest Friday
Deb ~ http://lavendergardencottage.blogspot.ca/
Cottage Style Party
Hakan ~ http://maleviksrosentradgard.blogspot.com/
Saturday Show Off
Jann ~ http://jannolson.blogspot.ca/
Share Your Cup Thursday
Kathy ~ www.adelightsomelife.com
Home and Garden Thursday
Kerryanne ~ shabbyartboutique.com
Shabbilicious Friday
Kim ~ http://www.savvysouthernstyle.net/
Wow Us Wednesday
Martha ~ http://www.marthasfavorites.com 
Tea on Tuesday
Tuesday Cuppa Tea
Sandi~http://sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.ca
Teatime Tuesday
Sherry ~ thecharmofhome.blogspot.ca
Home Sweet Home
   Terri~  http://artfulaffirmations.blogspot.com/ 
Teacup Tuesday

fishtailcottage.blogspot.ca
Garden Party



Hope to see you there!.





26 comments:

  1. Hi Karen: It looks so beautiful, wish I was there. Big day is coming up! Hope all is well. Sending hugs your way. Martha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Karen,
    i like your nice Pictures!
    Have a nice week...
    Greetings from Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many nice pictures. Everything looks beautiful. Love your choices on the china pieces you have displayed; especially the tea cups with the different inside colors. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely party today. I think those roses look extra nice in that special vase/pitcher. And that teapot is very special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Che meraviglia!una tavola così bella e romantica!I tuoi colori sono anche i miei preferiti!Li amo!Bellissima torta!Bellissimi tutti i particolari del tuo giardino!Baci,Rosetta

    ReplyDelete
  6. The food here is delightful. I think this setting is so perfect and that netting cover is very fun for the sandwiches. You have a perfect tea time! Also the the teapot, cups and saucers are cream and sugar are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely tea party...romantic indeed! I love your china and the cake and sandwiches are delicious! Thanks so much for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karen, I know what you mean by windy, believe me! You will rarely see a tea outdoors at my home because it is just too windy here.
    What a delightful setting! My favourite colours are aqua and pink too. I have had them in my home right up until recently when I changed the colour scheme. I will always favour those colours. Your teacups are gorgeous with their soft hued insides. The food looks wonderful too. I served chicken salad sandwiches and angel food cake to my aunt and uncle yesterday. We think alike, don't we? Thank you so much for sharing all this loveliness with us and joining me for my special tea party. Congratulations to your son and his new wife!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  9. A delightful romantic garden party. I'd love to use the teacup with the blue roses.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh...Karen...thank you very much for sharing this gorgeous party! It's so full of romance..i adore all! And i love your pink,white and turquoise
    Kisses
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Karen, I so enjoyed attending your romantic garden party, and wish it could've been in person!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Karen, I love your romantic garden party! It's like something out of a magazine! Lovely turquoise and pink sets and that cake stand is great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Karen, How I would love a romantic tea today! Especially yours - it looks like a layout in a magazine. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful romantic tea! Love your vintage chairs and tablecloth. Beautiful tea items and roses. Lovely food too!
    Hugs....Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just popped back to say I'm making this post my Pick of the Week at Lavender Garden Cottage. See you there!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just lovely, Karen! Such pretty tea cups, and such a serene setting....makes me happy just looking at it! Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  17. How inviting! The blue & pink colors are so pleasing. I'd feel so special and welcome at your table! Linda @ bushelandapickle.com. Visiting from Shabbilicious Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's all so pretty, Karen! Love the colors, the china, even your chairs ~ beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful tea post. I love everything I see on your photo's. The china is so pretty.Happy PS

    ReplyDelete
  20. An absolutely delightful tea!
    Thank you for sharing =) HPS!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful photos!
    A girl after my own heart! I LOVE vintage china...... and am especially fond of those with roses and floral motifs. Such a lovely setting.
    Thanks for sharing and Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is a gorgeous romantic garden party, Karen! I love your tablecloth, china, and flowers, and your outdoor setting is just perfect. I have a chair exactly like your turquoise chair, but mine's painted white. :) It belonged to my grandmother.

    Visiting from Amaze Me Monday; I enjoyed your lovely pictures. Have a wonderful week and a Happy Fourth!

    Hugs,

    Denise at Forest Manor

    ReplyDelete
  23. Karen, I absolutely love the aqua, pink, and white! The mismatched chairs are so fun and yes, I love those little sandwiches. We make similar ones for parties here too. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are my favorite colors too! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  25. How romantic this garden party was!! These arrangements for this garden party were just adorable. You know at some domestic event venues Chicago we also celebrated our 1st anniversary. It was truly a blasting evening and everyone enjoyed it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is a great post. Your Blog the very informative i have learned some information about your blog. We are top
    https://www.lcrenovation.co.uk/loft-conversion-in-dulwich/
    House Renovations in Dulwich

    ReplyDelete