Friday, October 10, 2014

Plenty of Pretty Pink Teapots




Welcome Friends to

"Plenty of Pretty Pink Teapots!"




Last year I featured 

"Plenty of Pretty Pink Teacups" 

for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. 

http://karenscottageandcastle.blogspot.com/2013/10/plenty-of-pretty-pink-teacups.html

For Breast Cancer Awareness Month this year I would like to share 

"Plenty of  Pretty Pink Teapots!"


Teapots Here
Teapots There
Teapots, Teapots
Everywhere!






Many are pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, but I thought I would show you some other favourites as well.

Royal Alberts...






My collection started with this Memory Lane and gradually grew....



How many Pretty Pink Teapots can you count?




 Sadlers....


Teapots Here
Teapots There
Teapots, Teapots
Everywhere!


Oh dear, should I stop here or show you more?


I must apologize for the abundance but many were my mother's and some were so inexpensive that it would have been a crime to not give them a happy home. Don't you agree?


Also, hubby and sweet sis are also partly responsible.  You see, they know what I like!




Oops! This one I forgot and left in the china cabinet. Poor Pretty Pink Teapot! It was once my dear grandmother's so I couldn't neglect it's importance.


Now don't be alarmed, there are a few at the cottage that felt left out and I simply had to share with you or they would be upset....



Teapots Here
Teapots There
Teapots, Teapots
Everywhere!















After taking these pics I decided I must stop my obsession with teapots but this pretty pink one below was well .....
just too sweet to pass by today at a little antique shop  for $6.99. Lol!!




Do you have a favourite?



Thank you Sweet Friends 
for joining me today for 

"Plenty of Pretty Pink Teapots"


in honour of 

Breast Awareness Month!

Think Pink!

Love

To end  I would like to share some teapot jokes that I found online....


What does a teapot say to it's lover?
O, dajarling!
Who is the teapot's favorite actress?
Tea Leoni.
What is a baby teapots favorite game?
Pekoe-boo.
Why was the cow teapot late to the party?
Because she was decafinated!
How long does it take to ship tea from China by slow boat?
Oolong Time!

What does a teapot say to her hairdresser?
Don't teas

What does the teapot say to its bag?
I don't want another seep out of you!

What kind of music do teapots like?
Jasmine

Why did the teapot wear a cozy?
Cozy kept him warm.
What do lady teapots like to wear?
String of Earls!
What's a teapots favorite folk tune?
My Dajarling Clementine

Why did the teapot get in trouble?
Because he was naughtea.

What did the teapot wear to bed?
A nightea

http://www.thesnooze.com/comedypaper/tea.html


I hope that you will visit these beautiful blogspots:

Bernideen's ~http://blog.bernideens.com/
Friends Sharing Tea
Beverly ~http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/
Pink Saturday
Martha ~ http://www.marthasfavorites.com 
Tea on Tuesday
Tuesday Cuppa Tea
Sandi~http://sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.ca
Teatime Tuesday





16 comments:

  1. First off, thanks so so much for posting my button for Breast Cancer Awareness Month...I hope everyone that visits my blog will take it to live on their sidebar, too.
    I have never known anyone with this many BEAUTIFUL teapots...they are all just out of this world pretty.
    Where do you keep so many?
    Happy Pink....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've ne ver seen so many teapots!!! I'm really enchanted now! What a romantic, lovely view for my eyes. The cause is very important.
    Kisses
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wealth of teapots! Loved seeing them all together. This post just made me smile and smile! We have a few in common which was fun to see. Happy Pink Saturday! Angels to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who could pass up a beautiful teapot like that for $6.99?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES - YOU TAKE THE "Have the MOST TEAPOTS AWARD" for sure! They are wonderful and my favorite is the pink one with gold and g\pink blue and purple flowers - looks like a Sadler to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the perfect post for Breast Awareness Month..to remind us of just how many sister's lives have been altered and set upon this journey... Each story is as different as every pretty and fragile teapot...I could not pick a favourite but know that each and everyone of them is special..Thanks you for this wonderful post.... xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen, what a wonderful teapot collection you have! And I thought I had a lot of teapots! ;) I started my teapot collection before I started collecting china. You have so many I like that I couldn't choose a favourite. Love the American Beauty, the Old English Rose, etc. This was a splendid idea, sharing your pink teapots this year and your teacups last year. Where do you keep them all? I keep many of my teapots displayed above my kitchen cabinets because I have the space up there. Thanks for sharing and joining me for tea. I hope your Thanksgiving was a delightful time with family.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Karen! What a fabulous collection! Isn't it nice when folks know you collect them you get more! You have some real treasure! My collecting started when I was 16 with my grandmother giving me her teapot. Thanks for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is a jaw-dropping collection! My favorite was the third one you showed, the pink and gold one, but I also love the one that you forgot in the china hutch, also pink and gold. So gorgeous! Thanks for showing us your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is some collection, I had to go put on tea and drink a full pot waiting for so many pretty tea pots to load their pictures, lol. I believe if I were to choose one it would be the pink one. Family is fantastic for gifting u what you like.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my,what a collection of fabulous teapots!!!! Yes, I have a favorite...it's the one with the black trim at the top, with roses and it looks like counted cross stitch. I also love the vintage one that belonged to your grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow I have never seen so many teapots all at once. I would not want to choose my favorite. Too many to ever select just one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness! What a wealth of gorgeous teapots. Oh, that's my favorite. Oh, that's my favorite. I kept saying this as I went along. So many favorite ones. You could supply the photos for the annual teapot calendar they put out. So much fun for us tea lovers to see! I am "wowed".
    What a great start to my day~thank you~Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Popping back to say I'm making your post my pick of the week. I've been back to look over all the tea pots twice. Seriously, I'm practically stalking your teapot collection.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness, this is truly amazing. I love them all. What a wonderful treat for the eyes.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete