Monday, December 28, 2015

Almond Roca for Tea Time


Welcome Dear Tea Friends to

"Almond Roca for Tea Time"

And Happy New Year !

Can you believe that another Christmas is behind us?  
The hurry and scurry is over and I am looking forward to the calmness of January and the new year ahead.


Our Christmas was one of our very best since we had our darling, precious little grand daughter here to celebrate Jesus' Birthday with us. 

Image result for heart holly border


My daughter works at Costco and she wanted to try their Almond Roca cookie bar mix so we had some rare girl time and tried it.


The box makes two 9 X 13 squares.

It really is quite tasty!



The teacup I am sharing today is Queen's Rosina China Co. "Yuletide".





It is a similar pattern to my 
"A Christmas Cup of Tea" teapot
 Made in China. 








Thank you for stopping by Dear Teacup Friends for 

"Almond Roca for Tea Time!"



Wishing You and Your Family
Good Health 
and
 A  Wonderful New Year!

Blessings!
Karen


This week I will be joining these beautiful blogspots:


Bernideen's ~http://blog.bernideens.com/
Bernideen's Tea Time Cottage and Garden Blog Party
Beverly ~http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/
Pink Saturday
Martha ~ http://www.marthasfavorites.com 
Tea on Tuesday
Tuesday Cuppa Tea
Sandi~http://sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.ca
No Place Like Home

Hope to see you there!



14 comments:

  1. Dear Karen:
    I love the pattern Yuletide by Rosina. I have a cream and sugar. All your pieces look so lovely in your table setting. I must mention though - those sweet darling ones! Sweet children that must bring such joy to your life. I wish you a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thank you so much for participating in my blog party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, you had me at 'Almond Roca!' It's my absolute fave candy next to hazelnut Ferrero Rocher! Your tea looks lovely and those cookies sound divine, off to Costco I go! What a Dollie your granddaughter is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely tea set. And an adorable granddaughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love Almond Roca and I love your featured tecup so pretty... The darndest thing I have the same lovely teapot maybe one day I can find the teacup... Lovely so lovely is your teacup... Have a wonderful day with love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen, You have such a beautiful collection of holly tea pieces. I do not have a single one! Your grand daughter is so adorable, how special for you and your family to have her for Christmas. I like that little Santa and your Almond Roca looks yummy!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your festive teawares, Karen! Your granddaughter is too cute. I can't believe how fast she's growing! We also enjoy Almond Roca during the holidays, but this is the first time I've ever seen its cookie bar mix!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Karen! You have set up such a lovely Christmas tea time for you and your daughter! Your sweets look too yummy, and your china is gorgeous. I too love Yuletide by Rosina - have six of the teacups and saucers (you can see in my last post) but in a different shape.

    And I even mentioned "A Cup of Christmas Tea" in my post - great minds think alike! : - )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Karin: God has helped us through another year. You got a wonderful grand baby as a present. God is so good to us. Sending lots of hugs and love your way! Martha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds and looks yummy! I wish you peace and love in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know you had a blessed Christmas, my friend, with your precious one.
    Your Rosina Yuletide is so pretty. I had a dinner plate of that pattern that I always used for my pine cone cheeseball and this year it broke, slipping out of the fridge.
    Teatime with your daughter and the almond roca bars must've been the perfect girl time.
    Happy New Year to you and your family. xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Karen, I know this Christmas was very special with your granddaughter in attendance. What fun you must have had! Love the Rosina Yuletide cup -- red and green -- perfect for the holiday! Almond anything is a favorite of mine. Happy Tea Day and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Karen. Your little Lamb is darling! Seeing Christmas through their eyes is always such fun! I love all your seasonal teaware...but I am not sure you should have told me about the cookie mix!!! We LOVE Almond Roca...wonder if they freeze???! Happy New Year my friend! Thanks so much for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your granddaughter is very sweet and such beautiful! I love your teacups, they are perfect for Christmas.Happy new year to you and your family
    Hugs
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete